Wednesday, September 27, 2006

There is No Such Thing As God

This blog is back muthafuckah. Just arrivin' back from the layer of the vast unknown. I found out something useful to all, God doesn't exist! Now all of our problems are finally solved! Most of the things you've done wrong in the past are your own fault, not the fault of a divine will! Isn't that exciting? You also don't have to base your vote on the issue of abortion anymore! How wonderful! We can also go ahead and keep

It is possible that not all of you are convinced by my newly-formulated theory. Your wondering where my empirical evidence is. You're thinking my evidence is AWOL, like a weapon of mass destruction. I say suck my dick, here's my fucking evidence. View the link and find out for yourself and tell me if you still believe in God. And if you argue with the banana theory it probably means you got some shit stuck in your ass.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger MC Harv said...

Fuck that movie up it's Jesus-hugging balls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home