Monday, November 14, 2005

Midwaye Returns

I have traveled many leagues across the Multiverse, vestered past the Infinite, had I gone further I wouldn't have remembered possibility. But let me tell you, I have just experienced a phenomenon that has been best known as muffin-eating. The muffin is mightier than the bagel, doughnut, or danish. Sweeter, more cake like, 'cept leaner than cup cakes. And the Roosta saw it, and it was good. Shit pie donkey blood.
I have returned to Orinary Reality, blasting interplasmic feelings through your naked vessels. My wording could add churning to you ever awakened beauty. Ooh, Roosta, you just gettin' too good at 'dis. I know, baby, just chill. Be sure to check out some new shit from the latest Grasshoppaz development. New shit from the Wang-Slangaz, some side shit to groove wit'. They droppin' Tha New EP Shit out in this plasmic muthafuckah.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shit! New Grasshoppaz material! They are the fucking dopest rap group ever seen up in STP central. I need to hear it. right away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home