Tuesday, April 19, 2005

"Life's A Bitch & Then You Die, That's Why We Get High"

It's so easy to take the anti-humanist view (this shit should pump you up);

Humans are fucking vermin. When a human has to work, all they do is complain of how terrible work is. When a human has nothing to do, all they do is complain about how mindlessly bored they are. The workaholic observes the bored as "lucky", the bored one observes the work as "lucky". Check this dialogue:

George: I'm soooooo bored, I've had nothing to do today!

Nancy: Well aren't you lucky! I worked 72 hours last week! This gives me a reason to be bitter and crabby! I wish I could lay around all day like you!

George: I've had nothing to do all day, I've yet to stand up. Its a beautiful day outside, yet I've just been sitting here in darkness jacking off to internet. My life is worthless, I have an excuse to be bitter and crabby! I wish I had work to do!

Nancy: You are worthless, a terrible waste!

George: You've sold yourself to money, your overwork is unnecessary! It's unhealthy!

Nancy: You have nothing to sell yourself to! It's unhealthy!

You judgemental sonofabitch. You are not worthy. Vermin. Go drink yourself to stupidity. Ignore the sacred herb of life and continue to drink poison. Just like you!

Are humans only designed for work and boredom? The two things humans despise the most are all that they're capable to comprehend. Unless the figure out a pathway. Step away from prepackaged humanity and use aids to grasp the infinite.

You won't listen, there is no hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home